Saturday, April 20, 2013

Solutions For Casting Components




 Greases

Premium quality lithium greases with Extreme Pressure additives which gives excellent high load carrying performance.


Gear Oils

Gear Oils are premium quality lead-free extreme pressure gear oils that combine high load carrying capacity in steel/steel gear transmissions with good anti-friction characteristics in steel/phosphor-bronze gear units.


Hydraulic Oils

Hydraulic Oils with anti wear and extreme pressure HLP additives. Hydrx series have excellent thermal/oxidationstabilit and high FZ G rating


Slideway Oils

Slideway Oils are used as general purpose lubricating oils for medium to high performance applications.The base stocks are specifically choose to give results in high or extreme pressure and temperature conditions.



Forming Oils

High performance multipurpose oils for most demanding forming operations and deep drawing operations.


                                                                                                                                  



3 comments:

  1. nice info i have many types of valves install in boiler but after some time i found scale on it because of water hp can u plz tell me how i can get good performace

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.
    vci bubble bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.
    dry coat rust preventative

    ReplyDelete